If you’ve been around the blog for a while you know that S’mores desserts are my go-to for summer.
Last summer Mr. Sam and I found a S’mores candy at Costco that we absolutely loved and since I didn’t know if I could find it again this year, I decided to make my own!
Today’s recipe has only 3 ingredients and is perfect for these hot summer days when no one actually wants to turn the oven on.
- Graham crackers – or in this case we’re going with Golden Grahams cereal.
- Marshmallows – grab the mini ones, they work well with Golden Grahams.
- Chocolate – I used almond bark.
Once you mix the melted chocolate into the cereal/marshmallows it starts to set up. You will need to work quickly or even try making it in 2 separate batches.
This recipe would be perfect to mix up the ingredients, but I’m a S’mores purist. So I will keep making it as written. But if you try something else let me know in the comments!
Other Favorite S’mores Recipes
No Bake S'mores Clusters
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 24 ounces milk chocolate bark
- Line 2 rimmed cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl layer the cereal and then the marshmallows.
- Roughly chop the chocolate and melt following package directions. Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal/marshmallows and stir until combined.
- Place by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheets and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Did you try this recipe? Leave me a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!
Do you follow Sam’s Dish on social media? I post new recipes, updates, and sneak peeks!