Do you have food traditions at your house?
A couple of years ago we started the tradition of Sunday night breakfast. Some weeks it’s a classic like these pancakes or french toast. I’ve even tried my hand at homemade doughnuts. But before you get the wrong idea and think we’re fancier than we actually are you should know that some weeks we have scrambled eggs or a bowl of cereal.
Back in 2018, I shared my recipe for a Crunchwrap Supreme. Fast forward to last summer and Mr. Sam convinced me to try a breakfast crunchwrap from Taco Bell. To be honest, it wasn’t hard to convince me and it was easy to replicate at home. Now one of our favorite things to have for Sunday night breakfast is these Breakfast Crunchwraps. There is something delicious about bacon and eggs wrapped in a toasted tortilla.
What’s your favorite fast-food breakfast?
- 2 large flour tortillas - burito sized
- 2 frozen hash browns
- 2 eggs
- 2-4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chipotle sauce - I use the Ortega brand
- Cook the frozen hash browns and bacon according to the package directions.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook your scrambled egg.
- In the middle of your tortilla layer your hash brown, scrambled egg, cheese, chipotle sauce, and then fold over the edges of the tortilla to cover the filling.
- Place the crunch wrap seam side down in a skillet over medium-high heat, cook for 3-4 minutes, or until toasted, flip and toast on the other side.
Did you try this recipe? Leave me a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!
Do you follow Sam’s Dish on social media? I post new recipes, updates, and sneak peeks!