Are sheet pan meals still a thing? Please, please say yes.
Not only does today’s meal qualify as a one pan meal, it is also a 30-minute meal! #score
We try to switch things up and eat fish for dinner every once in a while. But I don’t like fish that tastes fishy or that’s bland and dry. This Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Tilapia is not overly fishy, is full of flavor, and is definitely not dry.
You start with placing your thawed tilapia filets and frozen vegetables on a sheet pan, then you drizzle them with melted butter with minced garlic and grated parmesan.
We’ve been enjoying this recipe for a while and I’m glad I’m finally sharing it with all of you! I’ll definitely be trying more sheet pan meals in the future!
Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Tilapia and Vegetables
- 2 tilapia filets - thawed
- 1 1/2 cups green beans - frozen
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter - melted
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, and parmesan cheese and set aside.
- On a large rimmed sheet pan spread out the green beans on one end and line up your tilapia filets on the other end of the pan. Drizzle or spoon the melted butter mixture over the green beans and spread over the tilapia with the back of a spoon or a cooking brush. Season green beans and tilapia with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Place pan into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and make sure the fish has reached the appropriate internal temperature, mine was 130 for the tilapia.