I am a firm believer that everyone needs a signature punch recipe. This Cherry Limeade punch has been a favorite of mine for years.
When I’m throwing a party I always need a couple of “easy” recipes on the menu. Recipes that I’ve made multiple times and don’t have fussy ingredients. This punch is perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, anniversary parties, summertime cookouts…I think you’re getting the idea here. This punch is perfect for parties or just an ordinary day that needs a little something extra special.
Do you remember the Cherry Limeades at Sonic? I lived off of them in my early twenties and this punch definitely reminds me of them.
With only 3 simple ingredients and some extra limes for garnish, this punch goes from boring ingredients to awesome punch in less than 10 minutes.
The flavors in this punch are crisp, fruity, bubbly, and refreshing. Promise me you’ll try it before summer is over!
Leave me a comment below with your favorite type of punch!
Cherry Limeade Punch
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate - thawed
- 1 2-liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- 1 10 ounce jar of stemless maraschino cherries
- Limes - sliced
- Combine limeade, soda, and the jar of cherries with their juice in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add sliced limes and serve chilled.