Happy Monday! Today I’m sharing an easy appetizer that is not short on flavor. And since one of the main ingredients is a vegetable it’s got to be healthy, right?
This Spinach Dip can be made the night before, making it great for parties or just a treat for the weekend when you’re craving something creamy and scrumptious. I love serving this Spinach Dip with tortilla chips, but it can also be served with cubed bread.
The first time I tried this dip, my friend Tiffani served it at a party and I kinda fell in love. I love the extra creaminess that adding the cream cheese gives it.
This will also be great to serve for your Super Bowl party. Am I the only one who’s already planning their Super Bowl party menu?!
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 12-16 ounces frozen chopped spinach - rinsed
- 1 package Knorr vegetable seasoning
- In a medium bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, and mayonnaise. Add spinach and seasoning and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let the flavors meld. Serve with tortilla chips and refrigerate leftovers.